Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Musicians of Bremen


I read "The Musicians of Bremen". There are many animals in a farm. One day the owner of the farm said "I'll get rooster tomrrow". That evening the rooster cry and crow as possible. "What are you doing?" the dog asked. The rooster tells everyone about him. And then the donkey said "Let's run away!" And he has an idea to go to bremen and join to the town band. That night four friends, the donkey, the dog, the cat, and the rooster set off. They walk and into forest. Then the rooster said "I see a light." There is a house and there are a few people in the house. The donkey has an idea. All of four are pile up near the wimdow and they shouted as loud as they can. And then they burst into the room. In the house, there are three robbers. They run away. After that four animals eat and eat. Then they sleep.
The robbers see lights go out. One robber go to the house to hit the animals. But he can't. All four animals hit the robber. And he run away again.
And then the four animals live in the house forever. They like the house and it's very comfortable for them.
I had read this story in my childhood. I remember this story. And I could enjoy this story again.
(228words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit