Thursday, December 11, 2008

Wednesday

I go to the public bath on almost Wednesdays. I go there with my friends, Takuro and Junki. Both of them are really fun. One of them are maybe crazy. He always says "Heaven". I don't know what is heaven. Anyway, I really enjoy spending time with my friends. I like that time. We have a class for 3 period on Wednesday. So school is over at 2:30. We have a lot of time to do something. Before go to the public bath, we ate dinner. We always hesitate what to eat. But the dinner we choose are always delicious. So I'm happy.
We spend a long time to take a bath. First, I wash my teeth, a body, and a head. Next take in the bath for a short time. Then we get in the sauna. It is very hot there. I always spend 10 minutes in the sauna and I repeat that twice. And then we take open-air bath. It is really good for me. We talk many things. I really enjoy talking with them.
Thanks to my freinds, I can enjoy on Wednesday.
(185words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit