Wednesday, April 16, 2008

introduce myself

Hi. I'm going to introduce myself. My name is Ryuta Sonoda. I'm 19 years old. But I'm going to 20 years old next Saturday. So my birthday is April 19th. I'm looking forward to coming my birthday. I expect present from someone! There are 4 people in my family, my father, my mother, my elder brother, and me. My father is car enginer, my mother is housewife, my brother works in Tokyo. He was a KGU student. I like playing soccer. And I can play table tennis. I had played table tennis in class when I was a 1 grade student in this university. I like listening to music. I usually listen reggae. I listen japanese reggae and of course I listen jamaican reggae. Reggae music makes me feel so good. And I listen pop, hip hop. I like all of music. No music, no life. CU!!
(151words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit