Thursday, April 17, 2008

TOEIC

I have had a TOEIC class since last year. Last year, I had an introduction to TOEIC. This year, I have a challenge to score 550 of TOEIC. I have been wanted to get high score of TOEIC. But it's not easy. Last year, I study TOEIC once a week. I think it's few. I have to study more and more. And I have to do a review of TOIEC class every time. To get high score is hard for me. But I will do it! Not I "can" do it. I believe myself. I'm going to get much higher score by next year. I study evry day.
(111words)

1 comment:

massy's room said...

Hi, Ryuuta! Your thinking is great , I think. I feel that TOEIC is not easy too. I also have to study harder. KEEP trying to study each other. Thank you.

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit