Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Self-Introduction

Hello, my name is Ryuta S. Now I’m going to introduce myself.
I’m a university student in Japan. I go to KGU. I’m 20 years old. And my birthday is in April. There are 4 people in my family, my father, my mother, my elder brother, and me. My elder brother was a KGU student since last year. And now, he works in Tokyo. I respect him.
By the way, I have a lot of hobbies. First, I like soccer very much. I played soccer since I’m 5 years old. I play soccer at least once a week. I enjoy playing it. Of course, I like watching soccer. I often go and watch professional soccer game with my friend. Watching the soccer games make me so excited. I play beach soccer, too. I attend a beach soccer festival last year with my friend, and we got bronze medal. We are going to attend the beach soccer festival this year. So we practice every week. I want to play soccer forever.
Second, I like listening to music. I like all kind of music. Especially, I like Jamaican reggae. Of course, I listen to Japanese reggae. Jamaican reggae makes me feel so better than Japanese reggae. But I think Japanese reggae is nice. Recently I listen to J-pop, now J-pop is popular in myself.
Third, I’m very interested in fashion. I like clothes. My favorite color is black. I want to get great sense of fashion. And I want to go to foreign countries to watch clothes. I think one of the most important things is to enjoy wearing clothes. And I enjoy it.
Thank you for reading.
(283words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit