Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Bourne Ultimatum

I watched a movie "The Bourne Ultimatum". So I'm going to write about this movie as essay.
This movie is series. There are 3 movies, "The Bourne Identity", "The Bourne Supremacy" and "The Bourne Ultimatum". I watched 3rd movie, "The Bourne Ultimatum" this time, but I watched all of them.

This movie's genre are action, adventure, mystery, thriller.

Bourne has lost his memory. He wants to know his unknown past. This time his memory is come back. I think this is key point of this movie. This time of course there are a lot of action scenes. If you watch this movie, I think you will excited. Bourne is very strong because he trained in seacret place in past.

I will write the story, good point, and how I feel in eassy.
(132words)

1 comment:

Rick said...

is series
article?

3rd movie
article

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit