Thursday, May 15, 2008

Fashion of Kumamoto

We live in Kumamoto. I have looked many people in Kumamoto. People in Kumamoto wear fashionable clothes. And I’m interested in fashion. So I’m going to talk about fashion of Kumamoto.

I often go to clothes shop when I feel free. And I talk with staff there. We talk a lot about fashion. And I have become to have interest in fashion. This time I’m going to tell you including my opinion.

First I tell you shops and location a little. There are many clothes shop in Kumamoto. I think there are more shops in Kamitori than Shimotori. In Namikizaka there are good shops. Namikizaka is hot place for me. We can watch many fashionable people there. I enjoy watching these people and I feel something from them. I think you can enjoy watching, too. Why don’t you go there with your friends?

Second I tell you fashion style in Kumamoto. There are many fashion style, street, casual, elegant, tight, and so on. I think street style is popular among young people in Kumamoto including KGU students. And its style has changed. In past, street style is wide- wide. T-shirts are wide and pants are wide. Many brands that make street style clothes made clothes it looks like wide. I think this style was similar to skater style. But now street style have become to a little tight in Kumamoto. This is my opinion. Many brands including street brands idea is changing. And shop staffs in Kumamoto wear tight clothes than a few years ago. I think it is very difficult to catch trend in clothes. But character of fashion in Kumamoto is very good and people in Kumamoto have nice sense of fashion.

Third I tell you the history of fashion in Kumamoto. In past Kumamoto is important place in fashion. Many brand tried in Kumamoto whether or not clothes will popular. And if it is good, the clothes will be sold all of Japan including Tokyo. Kumamoto often appeared magazines of Japan. Kumamoto was the place where tells to someone new fashion style. The most popular of them are bellbottoms. Bellbottoms are often called “boots cut”. The skirt of denim is wide. People in Kumamoto wore bellbottoms and these style appeared many magazines. People in Japan became to wear bellbottoms. And since then, bellbottoms had been important item. I respect the fashion sense of Kumamoto.

Last I want to introduce about my favorite shop in Kumamoto. The shop’s concept is “everything must be crossover”. This shop’s stuffs are very nice character. Of course, they have a lot of thing about clothes. And they have knowledge about many kinds of things. They talk to many kinds of people in their work. So they must to have a lot of knowledge. They think that their work is not for sell only. It is important to sell clothes. But they want to make a space that many people can feel the sense of fashion. They always help me. If you are free, why don’t you go to Namikizaka and look for the store?
(512words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit