Tuesday, May 6, 2008

shopping

I went shopping yesterday. I went to downtown in the mornig. I know that the cars fill the parking areas in holiday afternoon. So I got up early in the morning and I went to downtown early. I could park my car. And then I went to clothes' shop on foot. I often go the shop. I'm friends with staff of the shop. We often go dinner. He is very kind for me. I spend comfortable time in the shop. I sometimes stay there many hours. We talk long. We talk not only about clothes but also talk about funny things. I enjoy talking with them.
I bought denim. And they asked me to be taken photos wearing the shop's clothes. I accept the offer. I have had like this experience a few times. I hope I can help them.
(142words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit