Friday, May 2, 2008

Essay prep

I'm going to talk about fashion of kumamoto.

First, I tell you clothes shop of kumamoto. There are many shops in downtown. I'm going to talk about them.

Second, I tell you history of fashion in kumamoto.Then kumamoto was very fashionable place enoght to apper on magazines of fashion many many times. I think all of Japan influenced Kumamoto's fashion style. For example, bellbottoms. There are many people works in tokyo as desiner, stylist and so on.

Thrid, I'm going to talk about my favorite shop.

And I'm going to talk about more. I'm considering now.
(103words)

1 comment:

Rick said...

Sounds interesting!

By the way, "Kumamoto" and "essay prep" are separate tags!

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit