Tuesday, May 6, 2008

soccer

I played soccer with my friends thenday before yesterday. The day I played soccer alone in the morning. And I was going to run in the afternoon. But I talked with my friend by cellphone, and we were going play soccer in the afternoon. We played soccer about 2 hours. I enjoyed playing it.I bought new soccer ball these days, so today is the first time to use my new ball. The ball is easy to kick. I'm very pleased about my new ball.I will enjoy playing soccer with this ball. I'm so happy.To play soccer gives me power. I'm very looking forward to going to beach soccer in this month. I hope our success.
(121words)

1 comment:

Rick said...

I bought a new soccer ball last week, too. It has the England flag on it.

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit