Friday, May 9, 2008

now

I came to school by car today. And I took a writing class. I am a only man in this class. I fell alone every Friday morning. But please don't worry, I try to enjoy taking the class. And now, I am in computer room with my friends. He is Keishi. He is English major student. He is very kind to evryone. He is interesting. I like him very much. He is very popular among English major students. And I think he is going to be cool more and more. I expect his success. And I hope so. By the way, he has a good sunglass. I wanted apper the picture of him wearing cool sunglass. But I don't receive good answer. He is shy.
And there is one more person here. His name is Atsushi. He is Legal Economics student. I am from the same high school with him. So we have been friends since then. We often play soccer and go shopping. I enjoy spending times with him, too.
I have a lot of nice friends. Thanks to them I enjoy spending my sweet life.
(189words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit