Sunday, July 20, 2008

BEACH SOCCER MEMORY


Recently, it is very hot. By the way, I attended the beach soccer festival in Otachimisaki on May 24, 25. This beach soccer festival is so big. About 70 or 80 team attend this convention every year. I have attended the festival many times. When I was a high school student of grade 1, I attended the beach soccer festival. This is the first time for me. It was very interesting, I think. I attended the convention with my soccer club's member. Next year, we attended the convention the same members. And we could left the semifinal.
Last year, I was 1 grade student of KGU, I attended the beach soccer festival with my high school day's friends. We left the semifinal but we couldn't won. We felt sad at the time. This year, we attended the convention. Of course, members are the same of last year. I practiced hard for the convention. We wanted to champion.
The first day, we had the games of group league. We won the group league 7-0, 4-0. Next day, we went on the knockout tournament. We had a good performances in each games. Finally, we went on the final. The final was very hot game. The score was 1-0. We won! When the game finished, everyone in our team very very happy. We became champion. We had very good experience. And we will challenge next year, too. We have to try again. We have to keep on challenging!
(245words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit