Sunday, July 20, 2008

STAR REPORTER

I read the book "STAR REPORTER". Joe called and said to Steve "A new girl came in town!" Her name is Marietta. She is tall, with red hair and a nice smile.
Steve's father is Ned Reit and he is a editor of the weekly newspaper, the Cado Star. One day, Steve's father asked Steve to help the job. So Steve had to find something interesting for week's newspaper. And then Steve leave home and he found a very beautiful girl. He thought that she is the girl that Joe said. The girl took some photographs and she wanted to sell them to someone. Steve saw her many times and that time he always in trouble and the girl took the photos which Steve in trouble. The beautiful girl heard the good news, she can sell the photos to the Cado Star. After that, she went to the Cado Star. And Steve's Dad asked her to take good photos.
Steve also had to get the interesting news for the newspaper. He went to the Mr Ritchie's home. Mr Ritchie is a writer and Steve thought Mr Ritchie has something interesting. And the fact, he had a good news and he told that to Steve. But while he tells that, Steve noticed that a cat in the tree and the cat couldn't get down. And Steve tried to help the cat, he climbed the tree and he succeed. But then he was fall in the lake under the tree. After that, the beautiful girl came and helped Steve. She is Mr Ritchie's daughter. And she said that "I've got a good picture. Maybe I can sell it to your father!" A week later, that photo on the newspaper. Steve and the beautiful girl, Marietta said each other, "You take good photographs, Marietta", "And you're a good newspaper reporter, Steve.
This story is love comedy, I think. I like this kind of story but I like true love story than that! That is my hope, I think. But if my future is the same situation like now, I will have to spend just only with a dog. I am lonely man!
(358words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit