Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer vacation

Summer vacation will coming soon. And many English major students will go abroad as "Kagaikensyu". I won't go. I will study TOIEC and computer in this summer vacation. I have to do a lot of things that I can do just now for the future. Summer vacation is a good time that we can do many things. So I want to use my time well. Summer vacation is too long for free people but for busy people, it is short, I think.
By the way, most of my friends in our department will go to "Kagaikensyu". It is good for them. I want them to challenge many things. I hope their success.
I have a few things that I want to do in this summer vacation. First, I want to go on a trip somewhere at least once and I want to go to Tokyo to see my brother. Second, I want to play soccer many many times and go shopping. Third, I want to study about fashion. I want to look many styling and talk with shop stuff or designer. I want to learn something from them.
I will enjoy my summer vacation.
(192words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit