Wednesday, July 2, 2008

TOEIC

I take a TOEIC class on Tuesday at 6:00 with my friends. I always enjoy taking this class. We study grammar, listening, speaking. We can't speak Japanese in this class. We speak only English in this class.  And it is good for me to speak English. This environment is very good and my English ability will up, I think. The teacher, Steven Sax is very kind and interesting. I like his class, so I always looking forward to going this class. The concept of this class is "I will do it". It is not "can". He always says us "You will do it". And I like theses words. 
To take high score of TOEIC is very difficult for me. But I have to study and take high score for my future. It is important to enjoy doing something. I want to enjoy studying TOEIC. Now, I enjoy studying it only in TOEIC class. It is not so good. I have to study TOEIC out of the class more. If I enjoy studying TOEIC every day, my score will up. 
I will do it!
(184words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit