Friday, July 4, 2008

yesterday

I came to school by car yesterday. Weather forecast said it will be rainy today. So I went to school by car. But it was not rain yesterday. I disappointed.  And I thought it is better for me to come to school by bicycle. 
After school I studied in the library, and then I had to go to a meeting of KGU. A few minutes before that my friend, Keishi called me. And he asked me "Did you come to school by car today?" So he wanted to drove him to downtown. After the meeting I drove to downtown with Keishi. He put his bicycle in downtown. And he also put his car in the parking of Kengeki. He said me he has to go downtown and take his bicycle, then return to the KGU by bicycle, and then he goes back home by his car. I had an idea when I heard that. My car is so big enough to get  a bicycle. So I retuned to the KGU with Keishi and his bicycle. 
Keishi said me "Thank you and be careful while you go home." I thought it was very good that I came to school by car. 
Sometimes it is maybe good to get wrong information from weather forecast, I think. Sometimes we can learn something good from mistakes.
(224words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit