Saturday, July 19, 2008

Taking a lesson from the past

Taking a from the past...I like this words. It is important to keep on the things from the past on my mind, I think. If I can't do that, I am a bad man. I can feel something importnant from the past and we can learn a lot of things from the past. And that things will help me when I cahallenge the new things. It is also important to challenge the new things. But sometimes, we have mistakes. At the time, the lesson from the past will help me if I have a words "Taking a lesson from the psat". New things always look good and we want to get new things. Look your past, and there are many important things on your mind, I think. Look the past carefully and then challenge the new things, it will be good way to success and we can know a lot of things.
(152words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit