Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My father is drinking

My father is drinking now. I think he is in Suizenji with him co-worker. He likes drinking and every night drinks. You know, when you drink, you must not drive. So my father can't drive today. I have to go. I'm sleepy. But if he take a taxi, his money will bye-bye. He asked me to come and drive to home. I answerd OK. I am kind. But I will get money from my father. It's good for me.
By the way, I went to sauna with my friend today. It was so nice. We spend very comfortable time. We went to "Ikkyuu", over Kengun. We went there by car. In the car, we can always listen many kind of music, thanks to FM transmitter. My cellphone has great skill. FM transmitter is the function of my cellphone. We can listen the music what in the cellphone from the car stero. So we spend very good time in the car. I very recommend that function. Maybe your car life will be more comfortable, I think. Please try it.
Thank you.
(179words)

1 comment:

shu said...

you are very kind boy!!

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit