Friday, November 28, 2008

learn from

We can learn many important things from many things. For example, when we watch TV, you feel something from the program. And we think something about that. Movie is also kind of that. What kind of movie do you watch? Action, love, comedy, and so on. We feel something from them and of course the feelings are not the same for each movies and each person. Listening to music is also good, I think. We can feel a lot.
And we can learn imoportant things from people. I really think so. If I meet the person who always challenges to his/her goal, I must think I have to do like he/she. There are many many nice person around me. So thanks to them, I can do many things. And I want to the person who give someone special power. Try hard.
(141words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit