Friday, November 21, 2008

Thursday

I take the TOEIC class on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Thursdays' class is volunteer of teacher. The teacher is Mr.Steven. He is very kind and nice. He always teaches us important things. I can feel many things from his stories. I think, he really hopes our success. I feel that in every class. So I will do my best. Of course, it is for me and I want to come through with him. He makes the opportunities to talk and listen to English. Those opportunities are good for me to learn English. I really appreciate him. I told that our TOEIC class is final that Mr.Steven teaches. I feel sad at the first time. But this is good news. He will be the regular teacher next year. That's so good. He is really good teacher. Many students can take his class and they will notice how interesting to speak English like me, I think. Thanks to him, I enjoy learning English. See you.

(162words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit