Monday, November 17, 2008

my hobby

I would like to talk about one of my hobbies, take a bath. Recently, I love it. At my house, I usually put in bath salt in the bath. My mother likes Emorika. I also like it. It is milky color. But now we use clear yellow one. I heard that my mother was recommended by drugstore's clerk. She often bought something. And I don't care about that. I like bath time. My bath time is so long, I think. But it is cold in winter. I don't like cold. So I don't like the time before take a bath. And I get in the bath once, I don't want to get out from the bath. I don't like cold. But in summer, it is hot in the bath floor. I sometime want to get out from the bath early. So my bath time is longer in winter than in summer. I like bath time at my house.
I also go and take a bath to public bath. I like public bath. Usually I go to the public bath with my friends. I like talking with them in the bath. I very much like that time. But these day, I go to the public bath alone. And I noticed that I also like go to the public bath alone. There are a sauna in the public bath. I like sauna. Sauna is good for me and makes our skin beauty. It is healthy for our health. I usually in a sauna 8 or 10 minutes. In the sauna, it is about 90 degrees. It is very hot. But I like it. After that I get in cold-water bath. It is very cold and I feel good. It is so nice! And last I get in open-air bath. I can watch the sky and stars at night. I always enjoy taking a bath.
Anyway milk coffee after I take a bath is perfect, I think. See you.
(325words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit