Friday, November 7, 2008

Wednesday

I went school by bicycle and after school I went to downtown with Junki. Both of our bicycle are bat! My bicycle runs bat, I feel tired. Junki's is very small, I think his bicycle is for children. When I say "Your bicycle is for children, isn't it?", he always angry. So in fact, that information is secret. But we enjoy spending good time with our bicycle. I like that time. 
By the way, in downtown I went to clothes shop because I had to do many things there. After that, we went Junki's house. His room was very dirty. I really surprised. His room is hardly organized. The fact is not good for him. If your room is dirty, your mind is not so good for you, I think.
(130words)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Junki have to clean his room. Also, I have to clean my room too.

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit