Friday, November 28, 2008

The Magic Porridge Pot

I read the book "The Magic Porridge Pot". I like this book. This book was very interesting for me.
Hannah is the girl who never had enough to eat. But, when she found some food, she always share it. She is very kind. Such the kind girl will happy soon, I think. One day, she found some honey and an old woman was carrying an empty pot. Hannah gave the old woman some honey. The the old woman asked Hannah "Would you like some porridge?" Next the old woman said the word "Cook pot, cook!" to the empty pot what she has. And hot porridge filled the pot. It's a magic pot. And if you want to stop cooking, you say "Stop pot, stop!" The old woman gave the magic pot to Hannah. From then, she can eat enough. A greedy boy noticed that Hannah has wonderful pot. And he stole it. At his house he said "Cook pot, cook!" But he didn't hear the "stop" magic word. Porridge filled the room. He cried "Stop stop!" But the pot didn't stop.
Hannah smelled porridge, and she ran out side. Porridge was pouring down the street. She shouted "Stop pot, stop!"
From then, no one tried to stole the magic pot.
This book is very very interesting for me. I want to read many kind of books. And I can feel something ot nice from them. Kind to others is for myself, I think.
(240words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit