Friday, November 7, 2008

Jason's Bus Ride

I read the book "Jason's Bus Ride". This book was also interesting for me.
One day Jason got the bus.There were many kind of people on the bus. He can watch cars, trucks, bikes, and motorcycles through of bus's window. Suddenly, the bus stopped. Why the stopped? It's because of a dog. The dog was in front of the bus and wouldn't not move. The driver beeped his horn. Many people tried to move the dog. A lady shouted "Shoo! Shoo!" A policeman blew his whistle. A man and a lady pulled the dog. A lady with a crying baby walked up to the dog and said " Move away! My baby wants to go home." But the dog wouldn't get of all of the way. After that Jason patted the dog. Good dog! Good dog! Then the dog smiled and walked away. Everyone watched his act and clapped. Congratulations, Jason!
I really like this kind of story. Jason is very kind and his act was also kind. That mind is very important, I think. To consider others is really good. I respect him. I want to be like him.
(189words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit