Friday, November 21, 2008

STUART LITTLE Sturt Hides Out

I read the book "STUART LITTLE". This book is also interesting. I had watched Stuart Little movie once. But I never read the book.
One day, the family went out. Stuart and the cat named Snowbell left. Stuart wanted to play a game. Then Snowbell said " How about a nice game of hide-and seek." And Stuart hides and Snowbell seeks. Stuart found hiding places and tried. Then he saw a flower vase high on a shelf. And Stuart climbed up and into the vase. In the vase, Stuart thought Snowbell will never find me, but it is not comfortable there. Then Stuart found that he couldn't go out from the vase. Stuart is so small and the top of the vase is taller than Stuart. Snowbell began to find Stuart, at first he thought I can find Stuart soon. But next he thought what am I doing even thinking about the mouse?" Finally he tried to go out side. At the time the vase fell over and began to roll. The vase rolled toward the edge of the shelf. Then Snowbell looked up and saw the vase rolling. HE jumped on the shelf and pounced on the vase just in time. Stuart really appreciate him. And Snowbell said "I wanted a snack and that made of me think of you." And last Stuart said "Next time, I get to chose the game."
Stuart was lucky. And Snowbell worked so nice.
(239words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit