Monday, November 10, 2008

My favorite...


I would like to talk about my favorite place, a clothes shop, award cross. I often go there.
I feel something to good there. There are 2 staffs there. They have much knowledge, of course about fashion. Many kinds of people come to the shop and they talk with them. So they have to have much knowledge and information and they have both of them, I think. I really respect them. We always talk about something to fun. I like that time. 

My first visit to the shop was 4 years ago. I was a high school student. In the select brand shop, usually there are young staffs. I also think it is common. But I surprised when my first visit. The staffs there looked old. And their services were so good. At the time, there were 2 staffs. But one of them retired. From last year new staff has worked. He is also nice. He is young, but older than I. Recently he said to me that he catches something about his service to customers. I hope his success. 

They have much knowledge, and I can learn many things from them. And I can relax. 4 years ago my thinking was not so good. But now I can think many things on many ways. My mind grew up, I think. All of them are not come from the shop, but I really have been influenced. 

My hot place is part of my life. When you go there, you can feel something to nice. 
(254words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit