Thursday, June 19, 2008

havaianas

Havaianas is beach sandals brand. Everyone love it in Brazill. And havaianas is popular in Paris, New York and Tokyo. Now, havaianas become fashionable item. Havaianas appered on many famous magazines, "VOGUE", "ELLE", "Wallpaper", and "COSMOPOLIOTAN". And havaianas is displaied famous department store and show window of the select shops in the world. Havaianas is also popular among celebrity like Cameron Diaz, Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, and so on.

"Havaianas" is Portuguese. It means "of Hawaii" in English. Hawaii is the place where everyone wants to go there as a sightseeing. So it named "Havaianas".

This is the photo of havaianas, white is mine and red is my friend Keishi's. Both of them are so cool! I think it will help me in summer. And I expect the activity of havaianas. I will be able to enjoy spending the time in summer season with havaianas! I want to go to the Otachimisaki with Keishi and other friend's and put on havaianas. I want to enjoy spending the times with my sweet friends in this summer. I'm happy to get havaianas.


(180words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit