Tuesday, June 24, 2008

EURO2008

I watched EURO2008, Russia vs Netherlands and Spain vs Italy. Russia and Spain won. Congratulations!

Russia' s manager is Hiddink. He is called a magician. His command is wonderful. No one can't expect his thinking of command. He is very clever. And my favorite player in Russia is Pavlyuchenko. His position is FW. His play makes me very excited and I hope his success.

Spain is very aggressive team. Spain has many star player and they are very famous all over the world. I cheer Spain. Fernando Torres is one of the soccer player that I like best. His position is FW. His play is fantastic. I like his play. He is cool and tall. He belongs a club team, Liverpool. Liverpool is a England's team. I like Liverpool. Torres has also good performance in his club team. He makes people in England excited. And he makes people in Liverpool happy. Everyone in Liverpool likes him and his play. I very except his performance in left games of EURO2008. And I also hope his success. Tomrrow he will have a game. It is semi fainal game of EURO2008. I want to watch it. And I will very excited, Pavlyuchenko and Torres will be the same pitch! I am very much looking forward to watching it. Pavlyuchenko and Torres will have very good performance and they will make me so excited, I think. Why don't you watch the game Russia VS Spain? It will be broadcast on TV at 27:30 on June 26th.
(251words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit