Monday, June 23, 2008

The Nosey Spider

I read "The Nosey Spider". The Nosey Spider spun a web inside. That is a good place for a web. She can hear what people are saying. Paul and Jo came in. Mum came in, too. She can't hear what they are saying. She has to down. So she spun a thread. She went down the thread. But she is found by Jo. And Mum try to get the nosey spider and its web. "I do not like spiders inside", Mum said. So the nosey spider must make a web outside and she do it. And she make a web where she can hear what people saying. She is happy.

This book is easy for me. But story is good. The nosey spider make a web outside, she is docile. I wan to have a sense of docile like her. She is cute spider, I think.

(146words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit