Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I have to do...

I went to Kumamoto airport in this morning with my mother. My mother left for Tokyo.So I drove her to the Kumamoto airport. She is very free woman. And I am left in Kumamoto. My brother works in Tokyo. My mother said me "I am going to go to Tokyo to see him." But I think she wants to shopping, see something in the city as a travel. I know she likes to trip somewhere.
My mother went to Tokyo so I have to do houseworks. I have to wash the dishes, cooking, wash the clothes, cleaning and do my homework. But I want to enjoy spending the time without my mother. Today I finish wash the clothes, and I'm going to wash the bath now. I will come home at 8:00 today, today's dinner will curry.I hope my success.
(140words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit