Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Brian Fixit

I read "Brian Fixit". Brian is a boy who liked fixing things. He helped his dad fix things. He helped his mum fix things. He helped his grandma and grandpa fix things. When the tap dripped and his mam said "Can you fix that tap?", Brian fixed it to use a washer with his dad. And he fix the light, the rip in the cushion and the gate. One day, Brian was playing on his trolley. He was going too fast. Crash! Bang! BUMP! A wheel fell off the trolley, and Brian fell off, too! "I'll have to fix my trolley," he said. But he didn't know how to fix it. And then his dad came. They fixed it together.

This book was a little easy for me. I have read the book more difficult than that. I want to challenge more difficult book. And I'm going to enjoy reading it.
(151words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit