Monday, June 30, 2008

EURO2008




Congratulations! Spain won the final of EURO2008. And they are champion. I'm very much excited. Spain became a champion after 44 years of separation. It's wonderful. Spain had good performance in this convention. Spain is an aggressive team, and defence is also good. They made me so excited many many times. All of them in Spain are good player. Villa reached many goals. He is small but speedy and tough. Torres is a striker. He has a strong physical and nice speed. He reached a goal in the final. MF are also nice. Fabregas is young but he has a good creation. He is a good passer. Spain has a lot of good MF more. Defence is good, too. Ramos is good. His pressure always helps the team. Casillas is a GK. He is the best GK all over the world, I think.
I watched many game of EURO2008. I really enjoyed the convention. Sometimes I stayed up late. I was excited many times. Especially, Russia vs Spain and Russia vs Nether Lands. I cheered for Russia in this convention. Russia is young team and the manager is very nice. I like Russia's socer. They have a "never give up" mind and aggressive. I expect Russia.
Spain won Russia, and they were finalist. And then, they were champion. Spain's teamwork was nice. They are good at playing the pass soccer. I think they have practiceed hard. It is important to continue to do something. I learn important things from EURO2008.
Soccer is wonderful!
(252words) total 9114words

1 comment:

junki said...

By the way, Balack, a captain of German, looks like Tonny Almeida of 24.

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit