Wednesday, June 4, 2008

POCARI SWEAT

POCARI SWEAT 's label says that POCARI SWEAT is a healthy beverage that smoothly supplies the lost water and electrolytes during perspiration. With the appropriate density and electrolytes, close to that of human body fluid, it can be easily absorbed into the body.
I drink POCARI SWEAT almost every day. I love it. It tastes very nice. I often play soccer and that time POCARI SWEAT always helps me. I think POCARI SWEAT helps every sports person. Most of them maybe like POCARI SWEAT.
I want to drink POCARI SWEAT forever. And I am waiting offer of POCARI SWEAT's CM!
Please drink POCARI SWEAT and you will be able to spend a happy life!
(114words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit