Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sk8 for Jake

I read "Sk8 for jake". This is the story of skateboard. Yoko, Eric, and Jhon are skateboarder. Jake is the number one skateboarder in the world. And he comes to town. On the of the big show, Jake is late. So Eric, Yoko and Jhon play skateboard for Jake. They play skateboard very well. The audience is very excited. And then Jake comes. He thanks to them. He asked Yoko to play sksteboard together. Yoko answers of course. They played skateboard together and Yoko, Eric and Jhon enjoyed spending the time with Jake.
A few days later from the show, there is a new skate park. Yoko is very happy. They can play skateboard everytime in this park.
Yoko, Eric and Jhon are very kind. I want to play skateboard. I had played skateboard before. But now I didn't play it. This book makes me excited.
(146words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit