Thursday, June 19, 2008

If I were...

If I had a lot of many, I would to go England. I will watch the soccer game of Liverpool. Liverpool is the football team that I like the best. There are many star player in the team. They make me very excited. And I'll happy to watch it. I want to watch the game very much. I love football.
Next, I want to go to Paris in France. I'm very much interested in fashion. So I want to watch many styling there. I wish I study fashion and get something special from fashion. I want to be fashionable. France is a Fashionable country, I think. I really go to Paris, but I can't speak French. So I need a person who can speak French.
There are more and more things I want to do. I will write them next time in this blog when I want to write it. Please, looking forward to seeing it. See you.
(157words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit