Tuesday, June 17, 2008

rainy season

I don't like rainy season. In rainy season I don't ride a bicycle. And I don't like feeling wet. So in rainy season my tension is low in my house. And I can't play soccer, this is the most important reason why I hate rainy season. I play soccer Tuesday and Thursday night, but we can't use the ground in rainy day. I'm very sad. But I enjoy watching soccer on TV, DVD, and internet. My tension is up. And I want to play soceer more. That' too bad. I can't play soccer at the time. Sometimes I kick ball in my house and my mother scold me "You don't play soccer in our house!". But I don't stop playing it. And my mother also stop scolding me. Sorry!
(130words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit