Tuesday, January 27, 2009

globes

I gave this photo's globes from the shop staffs which I often go. The day was the adult ceremony day. So they celebrated me. I was very happy. This globes were leather. I think they were expensive. When I were these globes, it is warm and I feel comfortable. I like these globes so much. I thanked for the shop staff. They are so kind.
By the way, today I went the shop. I talked with them. I had a very nice time there. One staff was cut his hair. But I couldn't find that because I think nothing changed about his hair. I think he is always he same hair style. He keeps his hair style the same. It is interesting for me. But he is cool and nice. Anohter stuff is also cool. He looks like a little cool. And he is interesting. We always talk about many things, of course, we talk about clothes. But I think to talk the other things are also interesting. I always enjoy spending a time there. Thank you. I want to use these globes forever.
(184words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit