Friday, January 23, 2009

magazine

Recently, I bought a magazine of interior. I'm interested in it. I want to have much knowledge about it. In the book there are many interesting things written. The book makes me happy. I learn many good things about the book. I satisfied to buy the book. I want to recommend it.
And now, in my room there are many things. I think it is not beautiful. So after the test I want to change the pattern in my room. First I want to get Brown rag or mattress. And I want to change curtain's color. It is blue now, I want to change to Brown. The wall in my room is Brown. If curtain's color will change to Brown, my room will looks wide than before. The wall and the curtain are the same color, you can think that room is wide. It is interesting,right? I like that idea.To think about in my room makes me excited. I like these time. I want to enjoy spending a time to think of change in my room. I hope my success.
(179words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit