Sunday, January 25, 2009

I like...

I like these styles. Most of these styles are my liking. But these are the spring and summer styles. I have a few clothes in these styles. They were high quality. High quality clothes will be able to wear for a long time. It is good for me. And this brand's clothes are much for me and my liking style. Last spring and summer item were very good for me. I like black color, black is only color that is much for me. So I have many black clothes. But last summer, I had a good news. My special person said me that white is much you than black, but black is also good. I'm very happy. Since then white color clothes increased, I think. Now my clothes are black, gray and white. It is my leading member. I thank them. Thanks for them, I enjoy a time spending to wear clothes. No clothes, no life, right?
Anyway, I want to be sense man. I want to learn many things about clothes and interiors. I'm very much interested in that. I want to change the pattern in my room. I think my room much brown. So I want to get brown curtain and carpet. After the test I'm going to go SAKODA to look for brown things. I'm looking forward to that.
(222words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit