Sunday, January 25, 2009

My favorite

This photo is the catalogs of my favorite brand. One of them is the spring and summer catalog. The other is the autumn and winter catalog. Another one is the mook book of this brand. All of them are so cool. I like many styles in these catalogs. Watching these catalogs always makes me happy. I often watch them. The spring and summer catalog is color. So it is good for me to watch. I have a few items in the catalog. Last spring and summer, I often wore those clothes. It was good, I think. Last spring and summer was good for my clothing life, thanks to many clothes.
The autumn and winter catalog is monochromatic. It is cool and I feel vintage style from those photos. Also, I have a few items which is appear in the catalog. My favorite item is P-coat. It is very nice. It is collaboration item with SCHOTT. SHOTT is fashion brand that many people know and SCHOTT is very old brand. SCHOTT has big history. If you want to know that, please ask me. This P-coat use wool and it looks warm and soft. I like soft clothes because it is easy to wear and I want to wear soft clothes everyday. Soft clothes are very useful to move. I often wear the P-coat.
Mook book is very important thing to tell you about this brand. In this book, all of in this book is only this brand. It is very great, isn't it? I bought this book. And after that, I bought again! This book is worth of I did that action. In this book, there are many clothes, shoes, watches and so on. Of course there many things that I have. I'm very happy. I often enjoy watching this special book. And there are many famous people in this book. For example, Ryuhei Matsuda, he is the actor in Japan. He played very well in many dramas. I like him.This brand's designer and Ryuhei Matsuda are very familiar each other. And Shouji Shinagawa is also in this book. He is comedian. And he is very fashionable, I think. He often wears this brand's clothes. He is cool. I like him. Meg is also in this book. She is a singer. But she has many skills. She often design many items. There are many famous people, Shin Okada is the designer of the fashion brand "push connection." And he is the pro skater. Anyway, this brand is very popular among the famous people.
I'm very proud of I can wear this brand's clothes. I'm very happy and I enjoy my life with my clothes. I want to wear cool clothes long time. I want to enjoy to wear clothes more and more. Thank you my sweet.
(462words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit