Saturday, January 24, 2009

soccer

The soccer international much was held in Kumamoto on January 20th. It was Japan vs Yemen. I had had a plan to go and watch the much with my friends. I took the tickets for my friends, of course I also took mine. We were really looking forward to watching the much. We had watched the international much, Japan vs Cameroon. We went to Oita to watch the much last year. It was very excited for us. So we expected that the much makes us excited, too.
I think this is the first time that a international much was held in Kumamoto. This is very good experience. I think it is good for Kumamoto. By the way, people had to go KKwing by bus because it is expected to happen a traffic jam. But we could go there by car! My friend had a parking ticket. It was very rare. We didn't wait. We were very happy. And I had one more happy thing, my sweetheart could come with us. I was happy. We couldn't watch together, but I was pleased. She gave us Mr.doughnuts. My friends very thanked with her because they were hungry. Also I always think so.
In the much, Japan won. Japan had a lots of shoots. But Japan scored just 2 goals. I think Japan could score more goals.
In this much, Kengo Nakamura had very nice performance. He was so cool. He has good sense of pass. His kick makes everyone excited. Komano also had good performance, I think. He always continued to run. His strength is perfect. I will cheer Komano.
I really enjoyed that time spending to watch the much. On the way to home was also nice for me. Thank you.
(287words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit