Tuesday, January 27, 2009

toothbrush

I went to downtown by bus today. These day, I often use the bus. First, I went to the clothes shop which I often go. In the shop, there was a person who is the same high school with me. But I've never talked with him. Then I talked with the shop staff. She is next door shop's staff. She always says me "Did you go to Aso Farmland, recently?" It's secret words for me. She is interesting. Then I talked with another shop staff. He is very kind and cool. I like him. He is very interested in music. He had worked at music club. His sense is nice, I think. We talked a few hours.
After I left the shop, I went to DHC to buy toothbrush. I use toothbrush of DHC. I was recommended DHC. Since then I have used toothbrush of DHC. It is good for me and very comfortable. I like this toothbrush. Today, I bought hard type and color is Blue. I used normal type. So I wanted to try hard type. It was also good. After I bought the toothbrush, I went to traffic center on foot. And I waited bus. I went home by bus. Today's bus was not so comfortable for me.
But my toothbrush is conmfortable. I want to use this brand's toothbrush.
(221words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit