Sunday, January 25, 2009

NEVER HIDE

Do you know know Ray-Ban? Ray-Ban is the brand of eyeglass. I like Ray-Ban. This is film of Ray-Ban. Please watch it. By the way, there are a lot of Ray-Ban people all of the world. This picture show that. She is Italian. Many famous people also wear Ray-Ban. Ray-Ban is high quality and has special history. Ray-Ban has had good performance since 1937. It is good not only design but also quality. At first Ray-Ban was for Air force. Since then a lot of people have become to wear Ray-Ban. Ray-Ban is the king of eyeglass.
By the way, I have Ray-Ban. It is Ray-Ban 5130 model. It is good for me. Unfortunately, in winter I don't often wear glasses because my looks is heavy in winter. But in spring to summer, I use Ray-Ban in heavy rotation. So I'm very much looking forward to coming that seasons. Now, I want to get 7010 model. It is so cool, I think. 7010 has narrow flame on the sides. I like that design. If I buy next Ray-Ban, I will choose 7010 model. But I think that model is rare. So I have to look for it.
And "NEVER HIDE" is one of the concepts of Ray-Ban. People in the world who wear Ray-Ban are took the picture and they show us their style of Ray-Ban. They are so cool. I want to show my style. My Ray-Ban is the optical type. I don't have sunglasses. But now I want to ware it. The problem is sunglasses are don't much me. I'm very sad. Anyway, I want to the man who can dress all of eyeglasses well someday. Please be looking forward to my future.
(284words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit