Friday, January 23, 2009

seasons

What seasons do you like the best? I liked winter. But now, I don't like Winter so much. I don't like cold. In the morning, when it is clod, I don't want to get out from the bed. In the bed is warm. But out of it is so cold. I don't like that. I liked winter because many people are fashionable in that season. I like that. I like watching what their clothes are changing Summer to Winter. It is interesting. Now, I like Spring or Summer. Spring is good for me. It is not so cold and not so hot. It is good to live my life. And there is my birthday in Spring. But my birthday is always holiday. So I am not celebrated so much. I don't care that. That is my life. I hope my next is happy.
Summer is also good. The sun is fine. I like the sun. And I don't like rain. Rainy day makes me feel so bad. Japan has a rainy season, I don't like that. But after the rainy season Summer comes. In Summer I can go to the sea. I like sea. Every year I go. I always enjoy spending a time there.
I think all 4 seasons has good points and bad points. Every seasons are good for Japan. I like 4 season and thank for them.
(228words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit