Tuesday, January 13, 2009

public bath

I went to a public bath. I often go some public bath. Long time ago, I don't understand why people like taking a bath. I couldn't understand them. But now, I know that. I like taking a bath and sauna. They are very good for me. They make me so nice. I often go the public bath in Sakuragi. But I went to new public bath. That is in Clair, the name is Suishun. I knew that the new public bath has opened. But I had no chance to go there. I went there with my friend, Takuro. I usually go with him.
Suishun was very good for me. It is modern building. Interior and exterior is nice. In the public bath, it was very beautiful. The sauna was smaller than I think, but very comfortable for me. Open-air bath was so nice, I think. I have been to some public bath, all of them has one open-air bath. But Suishun has 5 or 6 baths. And there were rounded bathtub. I think almost bastub is square. The rounded buthtub was very good for me. I want that. I am considering that I'll buy rounded bathtub or square in the future.
Anyway, I had a very good time yesterday. Thank you, Takuro.
(211words)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let's go there again after we finish test.

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit