Sunday, January 18, 2009

Recently...

Recently, I often watch the DVD at my house. That DVD is "The O.C." I was recommended. So I tried that. And I really like that. "The O.C." is the TV drama in the U.S. Many people have watched the drama.
This drama is in Orange County. People who live in Orange County are very rich. Their houses are so big! I'm surprised at first. Many people live there. Ryan is the main character in this drama, but he had lived in Chino before he came to Orange County. He is cool and not good at talking with people. Marissa is also the main character, played by Mischa Barton. She is beautiful, I'm sure that alomst people think so. But my feeling says Kirsten is the best. Kirsten is the mother of the Cohen.
By the way, in this drama there are many troubles, big troubles and small troubles. The O.C. is explain real life there. That's the reason why this drama is popular. In fact, I have watched the DVD only season 1. I watch season 2 now. I want to watch more. But now, it is time of test, so I have to study. After the test I can watch The O.C. So I will study and try hard for test. After the test The O.C. is waiting for me.
Anyway, The O.C. is good. I like it. I want to write more about The O.C. So next time I will write my feeling about the story.
(246words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit