Monday, January 26, 2009

today

I had 2 tests today. They were difficult for me. But I don't care. By the way, I went school by car today. In the morning, it was very cold. So I lost cold. But I want to go by bus tomorrow. The first test was 1st period. And next test was 4th period. So it had a long time between the tests. I went to the library with Junki. And late a minutes, Takuro came. We studied in the library. We studied about 1 hour. But there were people who was talking all time. I don't care. After that, we had lunch time. We went to HottoMotto. Today's lunch was good for me. I like HottoMotto. After the lunch I studied with Takuro. We had good concentration that time.
After the test, I went to the downtown with Junki. We went to Nagasaki Shotenn. We watched some magazines. Then we went to Lotteria and ate rice-ball. It was delicious for me. I like that taste. Then we went to MUJIRUSHI. Junki bought somthing to food. He said he would drink beer today. I hope he enjoy drinking.
Today was niceday. Thank you.
(191words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit