Thursday, October 16, 2008

around my house

I would like to talk about around my house.

The location is good, I think. It is good for me to live. There is a supermarket near my house. So I can buy many foods and drinks every time. And there are many trees in our garden. When I see them, I feel so good.
But there are some but points, I think. My house is in countryside rather than city. So transport is not so good. And my house is far from the downtown. When I want to go to the downtown, it takes a lot of times.

Recently, I can see many cats in our garden. But the cats are not ours. And the cats have bad smells. We are really in trouble. In fact, the cats are my neighbor's. But we can't say anything to our neighbor. In the other way, we are kind.

I spend a really good life in my hometown. Why don't you come to my hometown?
(160words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit