Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Today

Today I went to school by bicycle. The weather in this morning was so nice to ride a bicycle. My speed is so late, so it takes about 30 minutes. But I always enjoy my bicycle life.
By the way, I went back home with Junki. We talked many things. Today Junki was strange, I think. Suddenly, he became to speak to a building. He is funny boy. And then we had an idea to go to Clair. So we go there by my car with Junki's bicycle. My car is big enough to put a bicycle. It is very useful.
We looked a lot of furniture. I had a good time.
The end our shopping, Junki bought very bad juice. It was really bad taste. His choice was wrong, I think.
But I enjoyed it. Thank you.
(133words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit