Thursday, October 9, 2008

SHREK with Keishi

I watched the movie "SHREK" with Keishi. He is my friend and he majors English. We watched the movie in the library.
Shrek is an ogre. His act is very scary but in fact he has a very kindness mind. Everyone shouts and runs away after they saw shrek. Shurek was heart. Then he was trying to avoid everyone by himself. I think he must be unhappy.
Princess Fiona was waiting the real love. And Shrek came to her. But the first time Fiona saw Shrek's face, she surprised that Shrek is an ogre. But she heard Shrek's mind, she was sorry to Shrek. Then she decided to look in the mind of him, not appearance. It was very good thinking, I think. It is very important to contact with others. Fiona and Shrek noticed many good points each other. Finally is happy ending. I like happy end story. It makes me also happy.
Donkey has very interesting character. He is noisy but interesting. He always speaks something and sings songs. He had a very important job to Shrek in the end of story. Shrek and Donkey became true friends.
This movie was really nice for me. In fact I watched the movie twice. First I watched the movie in Japanese. Next time I watched the movie in English. So this is the second time to watch this movie. I had a very good time. And I learn a few important things from this movie. Thanks to Keishi I enjoy the time. Thank you, Keishi. Really really.
(254words)

No comments:

weblog report

Weblog Report Autumn semester

Word Count

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit